The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
I dam raise and am in a very wet climate. I did 40% sulfamed at three weeks and then again 21 days later. I'll be doing a fecal tomorrow to see if they need it again. They've been weaned now for a few weeks. I couldn't find much info on using 40% sulfamed, so I sort of just had to guess.

Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
I did that dosage. I didn't do probiotics after, which I probably will do now that you mentioned it. What I couldn't find was how often to repeat treatment for preventative measures.

Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
It looks like garlic is the only one of those that either of Molly's formulas contains.
And I hate to say, that garlic in dried format doesn't do much. Garlic needs to be fresh to do it's thing. I can't remember what the compound in it is called, but I recall @NigerianDwarfOwner707, talking about that fact.

Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
Did some looking and that doesn't seem to be true. Freezing and cooking do damage it, but various dried forms appear to still have good efficacy. (The range of studies on overall efficacy is amusing - from useless to miracle cure and everything in between :LOL: )
Wow. That's great to know. Thanks for looking into that. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts