CoCo.. I have no idea when she is due... Do You???

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by CarolinaGirlzminigoats, Jan 4, 2008.

1. I have a doe and she is the smallest doe I have and if she gets much bigger the poor girl will have to roll around because she wont be able to walk. She is as wide and round as she is tall... She has a small udder and when I felt it today she had a little bit of white milky fluid on the tits.

I am not sure when she is due so I thought I would post a few pics and get your opions...

Silly Girl with Hair... Wearing her Hay on Her head...

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    She is adorable!!!!

My little girl Daisy, has been swollen like that for about the last 3 weeks. If you would like, you can take a look at the post that I did in "kidding corral" that says hubby finally brought the chacha pics.

Is she a first freshner?? I am no good at due dates, sorry, but I would say within the next 2 weeks to 4 weeks BUT like I said, I am not the one that is any good at this! LOL!

3. Yes CoCo is a first freshner and so am I. We are learning as we go. I will check out your thread ...

Thanks for your thoughts
  4. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Yeah, I think it will be pretty soon- within the next few weeks. She looks pretty swollen.
    Good luck!
  5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I have one that is swollen like that also. But she had no bag yet, and she normally get a really big one. I have another one that is not near as swollen but her bag tippled today in size, so she went into the barn in a stall for the night, and I will listen all nigh tot he monitor.
  6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I think it could be a couple weeks to a little over a month. She looks similar to my girls who are due at the end of this month and beginning of Feb. I think she'll have a single or quite possibly twins! :D Hope so, twins are smaller most of the time and easier to deliver especially for first timers.