COCO Kidded...YAY

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by CarolinaGirlzminigoats, Feb 14, 2008.

1. CoCo gave me a sweet little doeling for Valentines Day. I am so Happy. She is so cute. After having two premature births here as my first kiddings I was ready to just give up. But this little sweetie is just too darn pretty... I am VERY HAPPY with my first live kid born here...

Here she is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry the pics arent that great. She is still trying to learn how to use her legs and it would hard to get good pics of her. I will get better ones tomorrow...

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    cute

She is VERY cute! Congrats on the Valentine's baby!

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Oh she is just precious!!!! Congrats!! :stars:

4. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    The fact that she's still wobbly is why those pictures are so cute- she's adorable. Congratulations

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    She is stunning!!!! Love that big moonspot on her back too. She's got those flashy swiss markings, I thought for the longest time BJ was black. LOL She's gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!!!!

6. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Now she is just adorable!! Love her coloring!!

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Awww, pics like that make me almost want to get some nigi's or pygmies. :lol:

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    congratulations - those little ones just know how to make your heart full to the bursting.

She is beautiful - looks like she will be rather active too :D

9. Thank You!

Thanks Everyone... She is such a sweetie.

10. goatheaven

goatheaven New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    South Carolina
    Congrats

Darlene, she's just adorable. Who is the sire and dam?

11. Thanks Laura.

CoCo Is The Proud Momma.... CoCo is one of my first does that I bought from Ashley (Sweet Gum Minis)

[​IMG]

Now as far as the Proud Papa goes it could be either ...

Pepper Jack

[​IMG]
    Or

Hershey

[​IMG]

So I am not 100 % Sure. I didnt plan on breeding CoCo because I felt she was too small still. She is the smallest doe I have. She is two years old but tiny. I am so happy that everything went well.

So If any of you would like to cast your opinion of "Who's Your Daddy?" I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions....

Thanks

Attached Files:

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Hershey has moonspots, I'd be almost 100% sure he's the daddy. Moonspots are dominant so one or the other parent must have them and the doeling got one so Hershey's daddy.

Oh and by the way, Pepper Jack looks just like Zeus!!! :D

Attached Files:

13. LoL... Ashley I didnt even notice the moon spots on Hershey till you pointed it out... He is such a dark chocolate that they blend in. I guess you have to stand from a distance to really see them. I will have to go out today and take more pics of them and compare again... Last night looking at Coco on one of her sides there may be a hidden moon spot underneath all that white. I will take a pic of that and email it to you. Her coloring has changed twice since she has matured.

14. getchagoat (Julie)

getchagoat (Julie) New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Waco, KY
    Oh my goodness she is beautiful!! Stunning indeed!

15. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    what a cute little girl!