The Goat Spot Forum banner

61 - 80 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Also got to feel Zeppy's baby(s) kick. She normally doesnt like her sides touched but has been loving scratches down her spine. I kinda tricked her and snuck in a feel lol.

I felt bad for her after though because her whole belly just bulged out on the right. Looked like a lopsided volleyball in there. She's also got a bit more udder showing!
20210223_083819.jpg

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
My guess for
coco Is twins
Zeppy triplets
;)
I do kinda wonder if Coco is hiding a twin in there. She is a bit longer in the body than Zep, so it may be easier for her to hide a baby.

As for Zeppy, I don't know where she would be hiding a possible third. I wouldn't exactly be surprised by twins at this point, but I would be with triplets. She has always been a bit shorter and rounder than Coco. I also don't have an exact EDD for Zeppy. It's a window, but I did note when I saw heat signs, so I do (I think anyways) have a good idea of when to expect babes.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Coco is day 141 today! She has had a lot of udder growth the last several days. Thanks to everyone's posts here, I know this is normal. I'm sure it will seem to double in size from it's current state in another 2 or 3 days. Ligaments are looser but definitely still there. I told myself I wasnt going to be crazy obsessed until at least Friday, but I feel the excitement building lol.
2021-03-02_18.01.49.jpg

·
Registered
113 Posts
Coco is day 141 today! She has had a lot of udder growth the last several days. Thanks to everyone's posts here, I know this is normal. I'm sure it will seem to double in size from it's current state in another 2 or 3 days. Ligaments are looser but definitely still there. I told myself I wasnt going to be crazy obsessed until at least Friday, but I feel the excitement building lol. View attachment 200067
I love your girls so much! So pretty! Can't wait to see your babies!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Hey y'all. We're wrapping up day 142 here in a couple of hours for Miss Cocoa. She's definitely having some early contractions today. Her ligs are soft and going. Of course, they could come back before morning, but as of now, I can just feel them, barely. I'm new at this so I don't know what to expect as far as "gone" goes, but they're moving in that direction. Her udder also is fuller compared to when I was down at the barn before dinner. I did get a pic but I'm not sure it's the greatest to use as a comparison. My phone had a low battery so the camera flash wouldn't work. Either way, as of right now she's munching on some hay. The camera is on and I'm watching her chunky butt eat. I really need to get some sleep so that when I set the alarm to go check on her I won't be so darn tired in the morning.

61 - 80 of 224 Posts