The Goat Spot Forum banner

81 - 100 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Doe code strikes again? Nothing happened overnight. Ligaments are barely there this morning. Udder doesn't look as full as last night so I dont know if it was the way she was standing or what. Tail area looks a bit sunken in, but I really dont know how much is "normal" at this point. She has a bit of discharge, but that's been coming and going for weeks. When I see long and stringy is when I will know we're getting somewhere.... at least in regards to that. Everything else at this point is a maybe lol. Maybe she will, maybe she won't. I do think that more udder development will happen before this gets "serious" she's a FF and her bag is pretty awesome imo but I'm sure it can and will fill more
20210304_074123.jpg
20210304_074139.jpg

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Driving me mad crazy. Ligaments have seemed to return. She's been munching all afternoon. There was a bit more stringy discharge a little bit ago, but here lately, that isn't abnormal either. She's literally got me thinking Im going crazy.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Oh jee, I hope you get some sleep tonight!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Oh jee, I hope you get some sleep tonight!
Oh I plan to. I have decided that unless I see amber goo or some serious labor signs, I am going to bed and calling it a night. Of course, if Doe Code holds true, I will miss the kidding, but I've accepted that. I don't do well on little sleep so for the sake of sanity, sleep wins. I'm sure that I will wake up at some point during the night to check cameras and/or head to the barn, but at this point I'm letting nature take it's course.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
And we're back to no ligaments.... and has anyone else noticed their doe(s) just snacking like crazy before they kid? It seems like all this girl has done most of the afternoon is eat. She's constantly been trolling around between the feeders or hay piles on the ground just munching away. If she isnt eating, she's laying down cud chewing and then back to eating.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
And we're back to no ligaments.... and has anyone else noticed their doe(s) just snacking like crazy before they kid? It seems like all this girl has done most of the afternoon is eat. She's constantly been trolling around between the feeders or hay piles on the ground just munching away. If she isnt eating, she's laying down cud chewing and then back to eating.
Hehehe doe code ;)

81 - 100 of 224 Posts