COLD! So very very cold. lol

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Okay we have freezing rain now. I actually got to stay home because of it. As soon as I woke up I went and gave the goats some extra hay and when my dad gets back from work he's going to help me take hot water to everyone. (they don't want me driving in this stuff) I hate the cold so very much. I'm ready for SPRING! :pray:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that sounds miserable...for everyone... :(

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yeah, it is. And of course who do the goats blame.......me. Of course. :roll:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Yep....they can be little boogers....LOL :sigh:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yah I am ready for spring, it has been a nasty winter so far and there is a chance of snow tonight

6. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I just went out and took hot water to everyone. Everything is now covered in ice. Including me. I'm trying to thaw out now.

7. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I agree Crissa, it's NOT been fun today!!! So cold, and then one of my brothers slid on the ice in our truck and hit another vehicle....not good. :(

8. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Ouch! How bad was it? We had to try like 4 times to get back home because we kept sliding past the turn. :roll:

9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Well it could have been worse...the truck is a dually so it just busted a whole where the wheel sticks out. :( It did a pretty good job on the other person's vehicle though.