The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since pack goat forum had merged with Goat Spot, I lost all the CO packing people contact info. Not that we were all active chatting but it was still nice to know they are out there and if I had questions, they are there to answer or give advice. So here we go again, anyone out there pack with their goats? I am in the Denver Metro area, up in the mountains between Boulder and Golden. I have not pack with my goats yet. Just hiking nearby with them and my alpaca. One goat is 20 months old and the other 7 months, both Alpine. Hopefully some day.... Where are you my fellow Coloradan?

Attachments

·
Administrator
85,665 Posts
Not near you and don't have pack goats but, had to say, nice goats you have there.
Looks like fun walking with them and they look like they really enjoy it as well. Thanks for sharing and good luck finding other Pack goat members. :thumb:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Hey! Another Co mountain folk here! ...also looking to find some other packers in the state. My boys are both 10mos. so they wont have a pack on for a while, but they are certainly in training!

Glad to see you put the page up, thanks.

I'm down by Monarch Pass, and caretake for a lodge that could not say no to a visit by more goats! You can camp on our property for a training night as well...

Perhaps we can meet up someday...

A&M, Mosey & Dash

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts