The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty certain that she will kid today. I just want her to get it done NOW! I have a 4-H meeting tonight that I was really looking forward to...not to mention I am President. I think she'll have twins. Her udder is so gorgeous already!!!!

She has no ligs and I think I seen some contractions.

C'mon girl! Lets get this show on the road! :greengrin: :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Re: Come on Flicka!

Sorry Jacque. I hate to tell you that she is waiting until you pull out of the driveway to have those babies :girl: :girl: :slapfloor: :ROFL:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Lori...actually Flicka was very nice to me. She kidded about 30-45 minutes after I posted...without any problems...Thank the Lord! I was able to go to my 4-H meeting, too.

She gave me twin.......wait for it.........DOES! :stars: I will have to get pics tomorrow. Flicka milked easily, except for the fact that her teats are small. She was very, VERY patient with me and milked out to nothing! I got 2lbs. 8oz. out of her!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts

Dover Farms said:
Lori...actually Flicka was very nice to me. She kidded about 30-45 minutes after I posted...without any problems...Thank the Lord! I was able to go to my 4-H meeting, too.

She gave me twin.......wait for it.........DOES! :stars: I will have to get pics tomorrow. Flicka milked easily, except for the fact that her teats are small. She was very, VERY patient with me and milked out to nothing! I got 2lbs. 8oz. out of her!
Congratulations. :clap: :clap: I am SO glad that she proved me wrong. And does on top of it. That is Wonderful.

Do you have pictures for us??

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks!

I got some pics, but I need to upload them on photobucket yet. It will be a while, as I have to get off of the computer.....sorry!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OH MY GOSH. Can I PLEASE have that second one born? That face is just adorable. In that first picture she looks so proud of herself, as she should be.
Congratulations. :clap: :leap:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone!!!! :greengrin:

Lori, both are for sale...soooooo......you could get her! :wink: :lol:

Sorry Katherine...I didn't get any udder pics. Her udder is all messy right now, so pics will have to wait....unfortunately. And I would like to shave off her pantaloons, too!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts