The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three does due in February!! They are really coming along and I'm SOOO excited!!

Madeline - A few weeks ago.

Madeline - Today

More in a second.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
You know, looking at your 3 and then looking at my Potsie really has me confused. I had it totally figured out you see. Potsie would kid the end of this month. Well seeing your girls I realize Pots could easily go either date. Figures. Ha!

Looks like you'll have lots of babies coming soon! I can't wait to see what we get!!! :D

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
They look great. I have some that are ready anytime also.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Yes yours are very colorful! Can't wait to see the color surprises that are presented here at Goatspot this year!!!! :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
trob1 said:
Sarah they all look good. Babies will be bouncing around in Fairview before you know it.
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to the babies. The daddy is a spotted tri-color!! They only bad thing is the daddy is onlyNDGA registered so the kids will be as well :( Maybe thery'll make good pets for someone!

·
Registered
228 Posts
GSFarm said:
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to the babies. The daddy is a spotted tri-color!! They only bad thing is the daddy is only NDGA registered so the kids will be as well :( Maybe thery'll make good pets for someone!
Hi Sarah,

There are a lot more pet homes out there than show homes anyway so I'm sure you'll find GREAT homes for your NDGA kids - no problem. I bet they'll be too cute to resist. :thumb: Can't wait to see them.

Kristen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts