My husband bought some straw today to lay down in the mushy areas in the board-fenced area of our goat enclosure. The first bale was dry, but I found one flick that had a bit of mold on it (got rid of that piece) :GAAH: The second bale was damp. I told him to wait, but he started spreading some of it around, including in their stalls - double :GAAH: . When I began to freak out and show him some mold spores, we cleaned the straw out of both stalls and removed all the bedding, replacing it with their really good hay since that was all we had on hand - triple :GAAH: I know eating moldy hay is bad . . . I imagine laying in bedding that has moldy straw is equally as bad which is why we switched it out immediately AND I moved them into the electronetting for fear of the mold spores flying all around. How worried should I be about some of the straw that is still there (outside of their stalls)? Could they get listeriosis or something else?