Control Panel?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Just Kiddin', Nov 29, 2008.

1. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    Is the user control panel not working tonight? I was trying to edit my signature but all I get is a blank page when I click on control panel.

2. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    It didn't work for me either...so yeah...I'm guessing it's just down for some reason...

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    this is a problem that I have NO CLUE how to fix.

Once I get the upgrade done I can work with phpbb to see what the problem is. Until then if you need any changes done

password, signature, email etc you can pm or email me and I can make the changes for you.

4. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    Ok Thanks Stacey! It wasn't any big deal. I was just trying to add a banner but I can do that when it gets fixed. :)

5. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    there is no time table for when it will or maybe fixed so if you want something let me know

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thanks stacey...sorry it is down.... :(

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    it isnt everyones......just intermitant ones. So not everyone will experience this trouble

8. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    Is anyone else still having this problem or is it just me? LOL

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    profile.... PM....e-mail ....I don't know if this will help ,but I noticed that everyone that has problems ...there Profile when you click on it does not work....it is blank....blank...Mine and Stacey's work but the others do not..... :shrug:

10. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    like I said -- not everyone will experience this problem.

Yes if you cant not view your own profile or the profile of another member that means they cant not change their signature or anything. They can still send adn receive pms though.

to send a pm to someone whos profile does not show --- type it into the box to the left when you open up a new pm message. OR click on the PM button under their post on a thread.

Sorry for this - I am still unsure of what is causing the issues and getting the upgrade done isnt high on my list of things to do and the person helping me has been busy with finals and then the holidays.