The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd start a new thread my other one is years old! Their not due until about end of March begining of April though so I'm early (I don't have exact due dates ). I'm pretty sure all are bred though! Their starting to look chunky !

June, Sapphire and Cookie are bred to Thor and Molly to Mohawk...

I need to get better pics of the girls but here are the bucks for tax Mohawk is the gold and Thor the buckskin!
Working animal Fawn Fence Terrestrial animal Felidae
Goat Working animal Plant Sheep Terrestrial animal

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beautiful girls! Love their 'boyfriends' they are very handsome!! Can't wait to see what you get! :)
Me either I'm excited to see what happens this year! I had a lot of buckskin last year from Thor except Del who was what someone suggested a recessive red which is rare! I'd love another one like him I miss my boy! This is Del from Cookie and Thor last year!
Eye Fawn Terrestrial animal Grass Horn

Wow all those kids are beautiful!! I admit I love Thor's kids in that first picture where 3 of them are standing together. But I love the difference in coloring with Mohawk's kids! Definitely a lovely variety, especially that handsome boy in that hay feeder!
Our Boer herd is traditional except for 1 paint doe and a young red. Buck is tradtional. So I am sure we will end up with a kid crop of traditional kids red head...white body. I will miss having a variety of color!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow all those kids are beautiful!! I admit I love Thor's kids in that first picture where 3 of them are standing together. But I love the difference in coloring with Mohawk's kids! Definitely a lovely variety, especially that handsome boy in that hay feeder!
Our Boer herd is traditional except for 1 paint doe and a young red. Buck is tradtional. So I am sure we will end up with a kid crop of traditional kids red head...white body. I will miss having a variety of color!
Traditional boer are beautiful too! Something about them is classy to me!
Mo and Molly always have interesting gold mixes! Also 2 years in a row an almost all white kid like she ran out of ink ! The black on the one boy was odd even though she's black!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts