Corax - HEY - Corax......

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by mistyblue, Apr 15, 2009.

1. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    The babies are one their way to you. I meet with your boss, who by the way is a very nice lady, yesterday. Gave her the info on my boys, some sav-a-kid to take with her for Camel Jr., and said our goodbyes around Noon yesterday.

P.S. would you please let me know when they arrive safe and sound and how they are doing. I really miss Jr. and the boys.

2. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    My boss called me when she was on the road. He is doign great. I can nto waite to meet him soon. We are keeping Chewy name and my boss has fallen in love with camel. I heard you liked the names that I gave the little guys. We are keeping them probly both and bucks. the last tiem she called me she was in KY and shoudl be comen in later on tonight. thank you again for letting us have these guys. They are going to be well loved trust me. I already can nto waite to meet them and fall in love with more babies.

3. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Mmmmm Chewy caramel..... Oh, that's the goats name... *munch munch* Candy bar anyone???

4. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    LOL - ok funny (pass me one)

5. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I am going to work today and I am bring my cameria Mistyblue. Going to take lots of pictures for ya hun. I can not waite to meet the boys and start to love on them. My boss did not get home until 5 am yesturday and I am headign there to take care of the little ones and also the new ponies that we just got.