Cordelia's More "Official" Udder Pics

Discussion in 'Dairy Diaries' started by capriola-nd, Jan 4, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    So, I separated Cordi from her kids last night and here is her 11-12 hour udder. I am pretty impressed!! :D Except I thought her fore was super smooth but it could be more smoothly blended. I know next to nothing of her sire's genetics but they are kind of "older." Her dam, Sunset's fore is perfectly smooth. . . .
    I milked her for a little bit. Despite her kinda small teats, she is pretty easy to milk with fairly large orifices that express easily (not tight).

Anyways, here they are:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It always looks so much smaller in the pics! It looked large compared to Cordi's dainty body. I would have had someone hold her so I could take a pic of her whole body but she is not clipped and no one was there to help me. She's less than cooperative. :roll:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oh, and which ones would you pick for our website?

3. Victoria

Victoria New Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Vernonia, Oregon
    Nice!
    I personall ylike the straight on udder shot, and the close up side view..Nice job on the pics!

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Not bad....I like the straight across shot also.

5. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I would choose the bottom straight on udder shot, and I kind of like the side shot that only shows the far leg, but it doesn't do a whole lot of justice, i think..

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Nice snug udder! I like the strait on, but when in doubt I put more than one. ;)