The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 569 Posts

· Colorful Quality Boers
6,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I though I would start a new thread for Cosmo since Star already kidded....and the other thread was getting REALLY long! :)

Cosmo is due on 12/8 and could kid any day really. I am so excited! She is so big and is getting pretty miserable, but I make sure that she is still exercising and eating. She measured 5' 8" around her belly this morning, 5 inches bigger than last year with 10,9,and 6 pound triplets.

I sure hope she has a paint girl or two........or three.........or four! :)

Attachments

· Colorful Quality Boers
6,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Poor Cosmo looks pretty tired of being prego... Can't wait to see what she's hiding in there. I'm guessing it's gonna be a mess when she kids. Last year all of her kids didn't present right, and 1 of the bucklings couldn't stand for 5 days as his back legs were jelly! Maybe it will go better this time though.

· Banned
5,939 Posts
No, Cosmo does not look one bit impressed with the situation! Poor baby! It looks like the kids have started dropping in a couple of those pictures, though. Hopefully she will deliver without a hitch! :smile:

· Colorful Quality Boers
6,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, I do think the babies have started dropping... last kidding she still had ligs and her udder never felt really full before she kidded. She just started pushing! So, we have to keep a really close eye on her as she's not one to give warning!

Farmgirl: if she has 4 doelings, you can have one. :D 3 people (including me!) have reserved doelings from her already. :D

· Registered
8,603 Posts
Oh my! Isn't she rather large :D Based on her udder, and it really looks like she has dropped, I bet she'll go by Wednesday :)

15,518 Posts
She is definitely huge! And I had to laugh at the front end pic, she absolutely did not look impressed with getting her photo taken lol, she had that 'Seriously?' look haha.
I really hope and pray that she'll actually give you a sign this time! Praying for 4 healthy, beautiful doelings!! :)

1 - 20 of 569 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.