The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are Cosmo's BIG triplets born yesterday at around 4am. :) They are sired by RNSH Mr. Rich *Ennobled*.... hence the names! :)

Kid #1: Buck~ Rich N Famous ~ Birth weight 9.9 (white snip on nose)
Kid#2: Doe~ Rich N Fabulous ~ Birth weight: 10.2 (solid head)
Kid#3: Doe~ Rich N Radiant ~ Birth weight: 9.7 (white snip and star)

Fame had a rough start to life. He was not presenting right (head turned back) and I tried to correct it for 30 minutes with no success. So we pulled him out with his head back, figuring he was probably already dead. He was not breathing, but had his mouth/eyes open and was trying to stay alive I think. I did mouth to nose and he started coughing and breathing a little bit after several blows. He didn't move for a couple hours after birth... but he's up and standing now, and doing well!

Here are some new pictures!

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,911 Posts
Oh my goodness I adore little Fame! He is a sweety! (Don't tell anyone, but I secretly have a soft spot for bucklings...)

But those white snips, though :D Super cute. I won't mention anything about Fabulous 'cause I'm afraid Lacie might be at my throat :lol:
But she is a super cute doeling too!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks!It's strange to have so many red headed Boers running around (I'm not used to those LOL!). Fabulous is my favorite too. :) Regan has dibs on whoever we decide to sell, and she likes Fabulous too. :) Radiant is a little beauty too though.

Yeah, thanks for the great name suggestion nchen! :D

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
I just love looking at those babies ! I can't get over how stinkin cute they all are !! I just love those white spots !!!! That buckling is just too cute !
Im so wanting a little Boer now :( But I must not melt over every baby I see , I will have enough of them running around here ( God willing ) in April :):):) But still………………sigh.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts