The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I snapped a couple of pictures of Calico today to post for everyone. She didn't like me walking behind her with the camera though so I didn't get any udder pics :roll: She was moved to her own kidding stall today because judging by her udder and size I would say she is getting pretty close. She was bred when we purchased her so I really don't have an exact date or anything for her (strictly winging this one :shock: ). How many kids do you think she's got in there? The Buck she is bred with has producing singles out of all of my girls but one... who knows though... there might be twins or more in there :shades: Let me know what you think!

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
the buck doesn't determin the number of kids I beleive that is the does responsibility :D

I think she is getting close - she looks dropped

I second the fact that she is beautiful

I say twins :D

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again! Her udder is really filled out... like I said, I wish I could have got pictures to post. Maybe I can sneak a couple of pics in while she is eating next time :greengrin: She has been moved to a separate enclosed stall so that her and any babies she has will be nice and cozy :greengrin: So now all we have to do is wait....

·
Registered
265 Posts
Silly lil girl! I think she will have atleast two...she is much to large to have just one...unless she has a full grown goat in there!!! :shock: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts