The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start myself a countdown thread. Just 12 days till my first doe Reba is due!! Then I have about 8 due the week after that. I'm getting really excited!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Yes I'm really excited, this will be my first round of Boer kids, I've had Nubians for several years and Pygmys before that but I just really got into the Boers this past year. We've invested alot in getting some really nice goats so I'm really looking forward to the kids. :)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you tell I'm excited?? :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if Reba went a few days early, poor goat she is SO huge and acts extremely uncomfortable. I don't see how she can make it 9 more days...

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Can't wait to see them Bethany! I remember your does when I came up to get Heidi. They're really nice looking does. I'm thinking about buying one really nice Boer doe to show next year. I'll almost definitely get a wether to show! Let us know how the kiddings go!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Crissa, hopefully we should have several wether's and does for sale later in the summer when they are weaned so keep us in mind. :wink:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
FarmGirl18 said:
Thanks Crissa, hopefully we should have several wether's and does for sale later in the summer when they are weaned so keep us in mind. :wink:
Really?!? I will probably get a doe/wether from you then! :wink: :greengrin:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I'm not exactly sure yet, kind of depends on how they look conformation wise. Probably the does will be priced anywhere from $300-$800 or so and I'm not sure about the wethers, I'll have to see what the market is for show wethers. They will be less than the does though. But hey, I bet I can work you a deal. :) Oh and yes they are all registered fullblood's except for one percentage doe.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts