Countdown haha

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by lesserweevil, Dec 4, 2008.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Well you know, it's such a long time since I got to make any topic in the kidding koral, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms :greengrin:

So I figured I'd start a thread for Demi and Harmony haha...

So Demi is on day 141 and Harmony is on day 146... um , To go??? :sigh:

should I start the coffee yet? :coffee:

or... um... just die of suspense?

The 'orrible thing is not even knowing if they're bred yet... gah... 1.5 weeks til I know for Demi and 2.5 for Harmie... eep.

*dies*

LW

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Oh I say go ahead and start on the :coffee: . That way you can be with the rest of us that will doing :hair: either now or very soon.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I don't see a problem with starting early!!! LOL!

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    you'll be mad in a week... :help:

5. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Oh yes please do, join the :hair: club!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :ROFL:
    Join the :hair: club ....LOL

7. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    getting nervous... a whole week yet before I know about Demi... aaargh... I'm gonna dai :hair: (and 2 weeks for Harmony!!!)

8. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I'm in the same situation...WAITING! I'm out of coffee! OMG gotta run be back in a few (with coffee).LOL!

9. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    this is the weekend... where I should know if Demi's pregnant :? Well monday or tuesday anyway. . . *screams* :angry: :angry: :angry:

10. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    I dont have to start counting down quiet yet. Kidding season doesn't start here 'till February and March. But, i'm ready for it to begin, I want some colorful LaMancha doelings :).

11. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    psssh redneck_acres - start now! why not? :ROFL:

you might's well drive yourself crazeh now then when the fun DOES start you'll already be crazy and no one will notice any difference.

LW :leap:

12. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
  13. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Monday morning... no sign of heat from Demi

It was 3 weeks ago today that we took Demi to the buck - in the evening - and she was just coming into heat...

how long does that mean I have to wait for... til I know... 2 or 3 days?? :shrug:

*dies of suspense*

14. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Tuesday morning... no heat... now 22 days since she was taken to the buck. This time 3 weeks ago she was in raging heat at the buck's...

what do y'all think? :scratch: How long til I'm sure??

15. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    First, relax, you're so tense. I'd say it's pretty safe to say she's bred...did you track her previous heats? I'd watch her for another day or so...but she's probably bred...so congrats!

16. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I caaant relaaaaax *dies*

22 days ago was the first time she was observed in heat this year... she's a very... obnoxiously "silent" girl. So I'm hoping she's not in heat and I'm not noticing... :shrug: But like, she's showing NO signs!

anyway I'll go see her again tonight before I leave and my friend can HOPEFULLY watch her tomorrow. I will be gone 5 days - during which time my other goat's supposed to come round - so hopefully she is watched properly AND doesnt come round... eep *faints*

at this time of year I kinda hate goats :angry: