The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am probably getting this doe! She was the Reserve National Champion junior doe in AGS this year and has a stellar pedigree too! She placed Reserve Nat' Champ behind one of my doe's littermate sister. She has her junior leg in ADGA and AGS :drool:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Re: New Doe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what's sad? That I recognized her without even looking at their site. Haha I've got it bad! Haha!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

LOL I think I've got it just as bad! I surf sites everyday, so I usually know exactly when a goat goes up for sale :type:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

I tend to surf too but I'm not buying. Sometimes I can't stop myself but for the most part I don't have room. I like your Rosasharn buckling. That would be a nice trade.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I told myself I was done too. And after this I really am. (I think :greengrin:) Atleast for awhile! But technically I am not buying her.... :stars:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

Yeah its hard to stop sometimes. I have thought about downsizing my bucks some. I feel like there's just too many here but I have a hard time thinking of any to sell. LOL

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I just made the decision to sell copper, he is so sweet and has great genetics but I have Senshi now, so I don't need him. I can't wait to get Cowgirl! :dance:

·
Registered
605 Posts

WOW! :cool: I can't find anything wrong with her conformation O_O

Look at her pasterns, and her leg sets. Wow, I'm jealous :drool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts