Craft help!!!

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by farmgirl1, Mar 22, 2010.

1. farmgirl1

farmgirl1 New Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Monroeville, NJ
    I am looking to start making crafts to sell on here. I was thinking something along the lines of lip balm, bath bombs, liquid soap, or mini goats or something. If you have an idea please tell me or if you have a recipe for something that would be even better!! Please help! :pray:

Bree

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you best bet is to find something simple to do and start by selling it at some of the show or something. Unless you have permission from your mom selling things over the internet can be tricky and isnt always successful. But dont let me be the wet blanket if its something you really want to do.

TGS just isnt the best place for selling crafts and such. Not that its impossible, but its never proved very effective.

now when your and your mom have kids to sell thats more to the nature of this site. :)

3. farmgirl1

farmgirl1 New Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Monroeville, NJ
    Thanks. I am sorry I didn't mean to say on here I just meant to say sell not sell on here. But thanks though!!!

4. farmgirl1

farmgirl1 New Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Monroeville, NJ
    Any suggestions on something easy to do stacey?

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    anything worth doing is never easy -- but if something comes to mind I will let you know

6. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    The breeder I got my buckling from makes soaps. They're pretty easy with most of the supplies being fairly cheap and readily available (kitchen stuff)... It does take some practice, but you can make them in different colors, shapes, and textures :)