The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
The Craigslist app on my phone has been crashing every time I try and search something for 2 days. Maybe they're having some problems over there or some bug they're working out. All I keep thinking is, "What if I miss out on my next dream goat?" Come on Craigslist, get it together! Haha

·
Super Moderator
59,953 Posts
The listing dates aren't messed up but usually there are a ton of ads and there aren't even a page full of them.

Now if I do a search on something like goats, then the dates are all messed up and you have to go through all the pages. I have had that problem since they changed their website a bit.

·
Look for me in the barn...
1,054 Posts
In the top right corner, under the search bar but above the listings, there are four filters - newest, most relevant, $$$ (lowest price) and $$$ (highest first) is automatically selected for me, which randomizes the dates. Click newest, and that should fix it. Looks like a new feature for CL that will be helpful in narrowing results!

·
Registered
433 Posts
The listing dates aren't messed up but usually there are a ton of ads and there aren't even a page full of them.

Now if I do a search on something like goats, then the dates are all messed up and you have to go through all the pages. I have had that problem since they changed their website a bit.
The same thing is happening with mine.

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In the top right corner, under the search bar but above the listings, there are four filters - newest, most relevant, $$$ (lowest price) and $$$ (highest first) is automatically selected for me, which randomizes the dates. Click newest, and that should fix it. Looks like a new feature for CL that will be helpful in narrowing results!
Ohhhhhh... I get it now. Thanks!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts