Crazy Kid Stabs Grandma

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by nesluopetan, Feb 20, 2010.

1. nesluopetan

nesluopetan New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Utah
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9729755

I remember reading this on ksl and thought to myself " who would do that to their grandma? " Well.. I just finished some work for a customer of mine and I called her up. I told her everything is ready and she can stop by anytime. That's when she told me she wont make it for a couple weeks because she was stabbed.. I said " stabbed on accident or what happened? " That's when she said it was her grandson because she took away his cell phone..

Then I put two and two together.. The grandma in this article is my customer. I know exactly who this kid is that stabbed her.. He is the spawn of satan, devil child I am telling you. She brought him in with her when she dropped off everything and he was a spaz.. Just annoying as hell, rude and picking everything up and just being disrespectful. You could tell she was doing all she could to help him. Very nice lady and she kept trying to discipline him and he didn't care. One of the rudest and most uncaring kids I have ever seen. Knowing what I know now it's no surprise to me he stabbed her for taking away his cell phone.

What a little freak.. This kid needs to be locked away before he kills someone.. Because he will one day and he wont even care.

Just thought I would share..

2. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    Oh my lord. That is horrible. Where are his parents?? Clearly they needed to take away the cell phone long before Grandma did...

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    ooh that kid would be in a world of trouble!!

over a phone.. thats pathetic. :( hope she recovers

4. GotmygoatMTJ

GotmygoatMTJ New Member

wow. that is just sickening! Those are the kids that need to be locked up! Ive seen plenty of crazy kids, I live with one who is just really stupid(aka my brother) and I wish we could send him to boot camp but now hes too old and is legally not able to be forced.