The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just recieved my free copy of Creaturesall magazine and wanted to let everyone know that it looks to be a great magazine. I am going to read through it and let all of you know what I think about it. Thanks Creaturesall for the magazine!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Glad to hear you received your magazine Alyssa. Yours is on the way Stacey... I dropped it in the mail myself. I wanted to renew my offer to send a free copy of creaturesall to anyone on the Goat Spot who cares to PM me their mailing address. I will not keep or pass on that info... it will be deleted the moment I send your free copy off to you. I really just want to share the magazine and the stories. My hope is a few of you will be inspired to write a tale or two once you've had a chance to read it.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
I figured as much Bob. I have been busy and will continue to be busy with training this whole week so next week maybe it will arrive when I actually have time to read it

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks, Bob!! I got mine today!!! What a wonderful publication. When there's so much negativity these days, it's nice to have something to read that's uplifting and positive. Some of the articles are so touching I cried, but startled my DH when I starting laughing out loud at your (mis)adventure with the electric fence!!! :ROFL:

Could you explain how to send a check for a subscription? Will the post office give me a money order made payable in Canadian funds? How would you prefer to have payment sent? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
sungoats said:
Could you explain how to send a check for a subscription? Will the post office give me a money order made payable in Canadian funds? How would you prefer to have payment sent? Thanks!!!
Well... I thought you'd never ask :greengrin:
Subscriptions to creaturesall are as easy as pie. If you log onto http://www.creaturesall.com and go to the Subscriptions tab, you'll see there are a few options open to you. You can download an order form and merely put it in the mail with a check for $35 US or Cdn (They are so close to par I really don't mind which currency you chose) or you can simply send me an email [email:wgf15kxj][email protected][/email:wgf15kxj] containing all your contact info and follow that up with dropping your check in the mail.
Just chose whichever option works best for you and I'll see to it I add your name to the mailing list. Thanks so much for the positive feedback, Sungoats. creaturesall really is a great magazine, if I do say so myself. It's great because our writers, artists and readers make it great.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm still waiting for mine! I really am looking forward to reading it. I love animal sories. I'll have to look into getting a subscription too, once it arrives.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Wow! Good for you Fritzie! If you can make it through the holiday season you'll have proved to yourself you've got the stuff to quit for good. I'll be rootin' for ya.

As I am just now in the preparatory stages of putting our newest issue of creaturesall together, I would like to extend my offer of a free magazine to any GOAT SPOT member who asks to have one mailed to them. Just PM your contact info and I'll take care of the rest. And thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed creaturesall. I really appreciate hearing back from you . I think I may use some of those posts in the LETTERS column of the next issue.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts