Creaturesall Magazine

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by alyssa_romine, Dec 10, 2007.

1. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I have just recieved my free copy of Creaturesall magazine and wanted to let everyone know that it looks to be a great magazine. I am going to read through it and let all of you know what I think about it. Thanks Creaturesall for the magazine!!!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hmm haven't received mine yet - bummers.

3. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    you will enjoy it when you get it

4. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well there you go dangling candy before a child! HUMPH

5. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well there you go dangling candy before a child! HUMPH

(don't worry all, just kidding around with alyssa)

6. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I'm sorry, I want everyone know that it would be well worth the money spent to subscribe to this magazine!!! Get your subscriptions in!!!

7. moonspinner

moonspinner Member

Oct 5, 2007
    western NY
    Was this mag just sent to you unsolicited or did you send for it?

8. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  9. creaturesall

creaturesall New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Langdon, AB Canada
    Glad to hear you received your magazine Alyssa. Yours is on the way Stacey... I dropped it in the mail myself. I wanted to renew my offer to send a free copy of creaturesall to anyone on the Goat Spot who cares to PM me their mailing address. I will not keep or pass on that info... it will be deleted the moment I send your free copy off to you. I really just want to share the magazine and the stories. My hope is a few of you will be inspired to write a tale or two once you've had a chance to read it.

10. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I figured as much Bob. I have been busy and will continue to be busy with training this whole week so next week maybe it will arrive when I actually have time to read it

11. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    mine arrived, I already have it mostly read! I was so tired last night but I had to snuggle into bed and read it before falling asleep for 12 hours!

Thanks Bob.

12. sungoats

sungoats New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Jackson NJ
    Thanks, Bob!! I got mine today!!! What a wonderful publication. When there's so much negativity these days, it's nice to have something to read that's uplifting and positive. Some of the articles are so touching I cried, but startled my DH when I starting laughing out loud at your (mis)adventure with the electric fence!!! :ROFL:

Could you explain how to send a check for a subscription? Will the post office give me a money order made payable in Canadian funds? How would you prefer to have payment sent? Thanks!!!

13. creaturesall

creaturesall New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Langdon, AB Canada
    Well... I thought you'd never ask :greengrin:
    Subscriptions to creaturesall are as easy as pie. If you log onto http://www.creaturesall.com and go to the Subscriptions tab, you'll see there are a few options open to you. You can download an order form and merely put it in the mail with a check for $35 US or Cdn (They are so close to par I really don't mind which currency you chose) or you can simply send me an email [email:wgf15kxj]publisher@creaturesall.com[/email:wgf15kxj] containing all your contact info and follow that up with dropping your check in the mail.
    Just chose whichever option works best for you and I'll see to it I add your name to the mailing list. Thanks so much for the positive feedback, Sungoats. creaturesall really is a great magazine, if I do say so myself. It's great because our writers, artists and readers make it great.

14. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    I'm still waiting for mine! I really am looking forward to reading it. I love animal sories. I'll have to look into getting a subscription too, once it arrives.

15. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I have to admit I got distracted with Christmas and haven't finnished reading mine - still sitting by my bed though, need to finish it.

16. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i got mine Bob thanks it is great. i haven't bween on the computor much because i am trying to quit smoking & i find that when i am on the computor is when i really want one. have not had a cig since dec 17th.

17. creaturesall

creaturesall New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Langdon, AB Canada
    Wow! Good for you Fritzie! If you can make it through the holiday season you'll have proved to yourself you've got the stuff to quit for good. I'll be rootin' for ya.

As I am just now in the preparatory stages of putting our newest issue of creaturesall together, I would like to extend my offer of a free magazine to any GOAT SPOT member who asks to have one mailed to them. Just PM your contact info and I'll take care of the rest. And thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed creaturesall. I really appreciate hearing back from you . I think I may use some of those posts in the LETTERS column of the next issue.

18. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    thanks bob. it is not easy but so far i haven't had one since dec 17hth. taking it one day at a time

19. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    good for you Fritzie!

20. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    thanks stacy. it isn't going to bad but certain times of the day are worse like right now. :lol: