creaturesall magazine

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by creaturesall, Apr 24, 2009.

1. creaturesall

creaturesall New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Langdon, AB Canada
    I hope you all will have noticed I have been away from TGS for the past while. As many of you know I have been publishing creaturesall magazine for some 4 years and it now seems our troubled economy has begun to weigh heavily. creaturesall is having difficulties which can only be addressed through an increase in subscriptions. I have started a Face Book page with the hope of bringing these problems to light and want to take this opportunity to ask any of you who are on Face Book to visit and sign yourself on a Friends. ( http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 8536764408 ) The more friends who participate the more likely a happy outcome.

I've been so fortunate of late to have had writers from TGS send stories to creaturesall which I was proud to publish. First Talitha in our Dec/Jan issue and then Keren in our Feb/Mar issue. If you log onto http://www.creaturesall.com and use the links at the bottom of the page to contact me, I will be pleased to drop a copy of either of those issues in the mail to you so you have a better idea of what creaturesall is all about.

Anywho . . . thanks for hearing me out. I apologize for my overly long absence and will try to remedy that once the future is more clear for creaturesall. And, thanks for being good friends! :hug:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Bob ....it has been a while...missed seeing ya around.....I don't use facebook ...but ...I will pray that the magazine makes it..... :pray: :hug:

3. creaturesall

creaturesall New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Langdon, AB Canada
    Thank you Pam. I really appreciate your kind words of support.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your very welcome.......good luck... :wink: :hug: