The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IMG_6149.JPG
IMG_6167.JPG
So I thought I'd join in the fun of kidding threads, I LOVE seeing everyone's babies and I get so excited reading about everything you all are going through that I want to join in the fun!

First up is Melody, this is her 7th kidding I believe. She is the mom of our three unregistered Nubian yearlings. Last time she kidded quads. We got her last year along with her three daughters. She's Queen of the herd and compares to the other pregnant girls she acts like being pregnant is no big deal.

We're hoping whe has them this weekend and not on Monday while I'm at work. I'm saying this because the person who would have to help with kidding is my husband and he's beyond nervous to be a goat midwife

Melody is due February 11.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Third up is Pearl. She is Melodys yearling. She is the sweetest goat of our herd. She loves to come up and snuggle next to me. So far she's been pretty good being pregnant but this last week has been a little harder for her. She now has a cute waddle when she walks and she likes to lay down more than she used to.

IMG_6700.JPG
IMG_6704.JPG
She's due February 26.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
IMG_6756.JPG
IMG_6757.JPG
IMG_6754.JPG
Last up is Bubbles. She's also Pearls sister and Melodys yearling doe. Despite being pregnant she still races her other sister,who may or may not be pregnant, around the barn. Bubbles was blessed with a true Nubian voice and can be hear from a quarter mile away, I'm really looking forward to hearing what it's like when she delivers

Bubbles is due March 18 and I have to get a good picture of her because I just realized I don't have any where she's not blurry or with her back to me.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Good luck on Melody's kidding date! Good looking goats all around. And Happy Kidding!

Reactions: cristina-sorina
1 - 20 of 87 Posts