Critique/Judge my does ---- PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Nov 29, 2007.

1. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    o.k. this is what i like & most of the reasons are the same as beth
    1 janna
    now for 2nd & 3rd well for
    2 isabel
    now to be fair to ginger she lookes posty in the rear legs & her rump is a little tepper than i like but it could be because her front legs are not under her & her rear legs are to set to far back so i would put her 3rd.
    one thing to keep in mind when you go to a show is that it is that persons opinion on that day. i had a judge in may put my doe up grand & then in aug she put the same doe last in her class. that was her opinion on that day.
    i would show any one of your does at any show. they are all really nice & once they udder up that will make a big difference of what they do.

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thanks, Ginger HATES being set-up so she was throughing a huge fit. She was on a hill that made her look posty I have another pic of her

[​IMG]
    This one is on a hill too, but it shows her angulation a bit more..

3. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

LOl better picture but you can tell she really didn't want to be there. Janna and isabel are still my favorites. I will be interested to see how your little black doe turns out. i think they will all do well in the showring someday.
    You have some really nice does.
    What do you have for a buck?
    beth

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
  5. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    oh that is much better of ginger. yes her angulation does look much better & so does her rump. but i am going with
    1 jana
    2 isabel
    3 ginger. i just love jana. i also love how you do there tails when you clip. i can never get mine to look that fluffy. nice looking bucks to.

6. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

i like hollywood nighs and kazam, rosasharn has some really nice stuff too. Have you Ever looked in DD tiny Toes or the Camanna herd both in oregon? CAmanna has some really nice does. I showed for her this last summer. Really nice does. Her doe molly is my favorite. She was second in her class but i liked her better then the doe (also camanna) that stood in front of her. Im looking into getting a nigie buck to start a mini alpine line, and was looking at the Camanna herd.

beth

7. Sara

Sara Guest

Oct 4, 2007
    Cammanna has amazing animals! I want some very bad!

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    They have some nice animals. I love Twin Creeks, Rosasharn and Lost Valley, as well as Kids Corral lol. I have some Does reserved out of Lost Valley and Kids Corral. I am planning on reserving several from Twin Creeks and Rosasharn next year.

9. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Camanna used a really pretty rasasharn buck this past breeding season. I just looked at her reservation list. Filling up fast. But i would still like to see what she has available this spring as far as bucks go.
    beth

10. Sara

Sara Guest

Oct 4, 2007
    I'm hoping to buy an adult doe from her after she freshens.

11. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Your bucks are beautiful!

12. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Your welcome.Your does are pretty too.

13. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I can't wait to see your new animals MCF! I have several animals reserved as well- one from you, one from Rosasharn (haven't picked which doe yet...thinking Bitta), and one from Dragonfly Farm (again, haven't decided...thinking Penumbra or Chiaroscuro). I've been saving for MONTHS, lol. I finally found a place that rented a plot of land to me. Now I can actually have a herd. (Sorry for rambling).

14. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Why thank you! I can't wait to see my new does as well! I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE Chiaroscuro! Bitta is a good choice too!

15. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Yeah, me too. Surprisingly, there are no reservations on her kids. She's going to be really great someday. From whom have you reserved kids? Lost Valley Goats are to die for- I can't afford shipping yet, but they just wonderful (as I'm sure you now :))

16. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I have reserved kids from Celebrity, Obie and Madison, although I am only wanting 2 kid from there lol. And I have reserved kids from Kids Corral out of Carmello, Reeses and maybe Selene (I forgot lol)

17. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Wow! You are going to have a spectacular herd come 2008! Not that you don't already, of course. I have long thought you one of the most conscientious breeders around.

18. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    That means alot, thank you. I think you have an awesome start to your herd! Did you buy one of Viola's doelings? Viola is gorgeous! I am getting one from Silly Goose, I don't know when though.....

19. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    You are? That's awesome! Silly Goose is sooo nice in person, the photos don't do her jusitce at all. Yep, I have a Viola doe- she is the sweetest little girl. I got her the day before violaa went on to get 3 RGChs :) I'm really happy with her.