The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
And yes those are quite handsome bucks you got there.
Aw, those aren't mine, they are a friend of mines. I like showing off her goats. She's been a great mentor for me, and a great place to get awesome goats, and she's only a couple hours away from me! :)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Mr. Lebron cleans up really nicely! First, awesome job on an unwilling participant. ;) He has an excellent silhouette from the side, everything Scotty Horse has said. But, a lanky teenager look crosswise as was explained. I think, though, even if he doesn't get more barrely as he gets older, he would still be an excellent buck for a doe lacking femininity, of which there are a number. I would gladly experiment by pairing him to any doe with a good barrel on her, as he has overall that nice back and rump that are much desired but not always easy to achieve.

Now, make sure to take down those primpy pics before his goat friends get hold of them and plaster them all over the internet to embarrass him! :ROFL:

·
Killer_goat
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks, he does look a lot better cleaned up. He still isnt talking to me though, usually he meets me or the wife every time we go to the gate, since yesterday he has been sulking though.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts