The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm brand new into this. I've spent a year so far just loving on these two and getting them on my heels where ever I go. They are saanen/lamancha and saanen/alpine. After reading all the dairy goat turns pack goat no nos I thought Id ask you all what you thought. The saanen/alpines dam was large and sire was enormous. What do you think from pictures?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I'm going to hold onto him until I see how he does. Oreo, the black and white lamancha got bit by a rattlesnake today. This is my third goat bit in a month. With four snakes killed on my 5 acres so far. Three were babies. Must have a den somewhere. One was a 1 1/2 month old. So far all have made it through the Onion Creek snakebite medicine regimen with flying colors and zero deficits. On a brighter side as you can tell from the fishtails my herd was copper deficient and I didn't know it. All have beeen bolused and should be changing colors soon. Lol, I feel like a fool for putting them through that. We live and learn right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.