The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
This is my new Nigerian Dwarf, HIRNV BJ The Bee's Knees. She is now 3 years old, triple registered and sweet as can be!

Here's what I think of her... She's long and dairy like. She's all around well put together. I think she's a little cow hocked now. Maybe it's me or maybe because she doesn't have such a big bag now as she does in the pictures.
However, I love the way she moves, she floats when she walks!

She needs better teat placement for sure. Hopefully something that will improve bred to the correct buck.

pictures are of her 1st and 2nd freshening, all compliments of her old owners!

so, what do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
I like her. Teat placement could be a little better, but not too bad. Like her sharpness and her topline is really nice. Udder capacity and medial look great IMO. Upper attachments could be a little better but maybe that's just me. Her coloring is pretty, even though that doesn't matter too much :p If I were getting really picky and opinionated, I would say her neck is a little long, but she looks too stretched in the picture. Gotta get those treats ;)

Next time you shave her though, get the beard too! :laugh:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
She is long, good. She has nice 3rds on the udder. And, yes the teat placement could be a little better. I can't tell from the photo, (if the photographer was a little lower so as to be looking straight on to the side) her front legs appear to be nice, again could be the photo but I don't see much brisket in front. Over all a nice girl. :)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I like her everywhere but her teat placement, and as long as her median suspensory ligament is strong which it is i think she is ok. She is very dairy, i really like her coloring very flashy!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She was really really stretching to get those treats!! That made her neck look too long.. and she doesn't have much of a brisket...

I didn't take these pictures. I'll be taking clippers too that beard before show. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts