critique

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by AlaskaBoers, Nov 14, 2008.

1. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    how are these does? i wanted a list of their good points on my site.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Katrina...I can only critique the boers....3rd one pictured she has length ...great topline and thick bodied

calypso has strong pasterns ...good topline..nice feminine boer head..nice neck length..good width with square stance..

It is hard to see there tail heads...the first ones angle may be wrong and calypso has hers tucked..but hers looks good ...of what I can see....both have nice think chests.... :)

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    ok here is last one of calypso earlier this year

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    i think i fixed it.....?

5. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Katrina look up to my prior post....for the critique.

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    thanks toth!

the first two are 75% boer 25% alpine (bikini is built more alpine), but zephyr doesnt have dark color, its
    -very- light but she has a colored head. funny, in the show ring her color is so light looks like she laid in pee. :roll:

7. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome Katrina...wow that first doe sure does look alpine alot ...both does have great toplines...pretty feminine heads..feminine necks..... :) ....in the pics.... if they aren't in condition and the pics are a year old ......I would recommend to update those pics....especially if they are looking even better now.... ...:) website viewers ....love new pics..... :love: :)

8. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    yeah, good point, i should get on it. but they have their scuffy coats on now, and theyre preggo. with stains from breeding. so theyre not really pleasant in the eye now! lol.

i'll get good ones the moment their clean. cant wash goats now, theyll freeze.. thanks again.

9. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Again your welcome...
    I know the feeling..with dirt and thick coats....I hate for you to wash them in that cold to....It's like telling them to "freeze" and they literally do...LOL :)