Cross ewe lamb and boer wether for sale in Oklahoma!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Crissa, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I have finally decided to part with my cross ewe lamb, Molly, I would take $150 or trade her for a nubian doe or buck (kids are okay too.) I like her and everything but 1: She's really not the breed of sheep I prefer, 2: I would really like to get a couple more goats, 3: Tempest doesn't really like her anymore. So if you'd be interested just contact me and I'll send you a pic and more info. Thanks!

2. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I've also got a BEAUTIFUL boer wether for sale! I'll get pics tomorrow!

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Okay Thor has improved so much! He is now fairly easy to handle and is much more behaved with my Nubians and sheep. He's still nervous around people, especially men but I still think he'd make a fantastic pack or companion goat.

http://www.freewebs.com/crissarenee/oth ... orsale.htm

4. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Both of my ewes and Thor are still for sale! They need to go ASAP!

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thor has found a home! I family just came by to say hi to all of my animals in the back yard and I was joking around about them taking Thor with them and they asked if I was serious. I said that if they took him he was theirs! So he now has a loving family with two little kids to love on him.

6. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California
    That great news Crissa. :clap: Shelly

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks, but he's back already. :sigh: He wouldn't stay in their yard, which means I'll be taking him to a sale, I'm sick of having to deal with him. So he and all four of my sheep are being taken to sale. :tears:

8. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    ALL SOLD!!! :clap: