The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
83,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all know, I have Crossroads Crossfire,from Crossroads boers, well, he is growing fast and I have to brag just a little. If I may. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Just stop it Pam!!! You know I'm just going to have to go all the way down there and have another failed attempt at goat theft! Him and Yoda are awesome guys! I'd love to see them in person, because I think we all know that pictures don't do justice ;)

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
He has the best head ever!!!! I mean, he is nice in all of his areas, but his head is such a good representation of what a Boer head should look like :D Love all of your goats, Pam. You really have a beautiful herd :)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
HOLY GUACAMOLE! He is awesome! ~~~Waves of envy float across the Internet~~~:D hmmm this puts me in mind of a question...need to start a new thread.

·
Super Moderator
83,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh thank you everyone. :grouphug::thumb:

Yes, he just turned 6 months old, the attitude is, that he is visiting the other bucks that are for sale and the big boys, so, he has to show, he is not a wimp, LOL. :laugh:
He is a sweetheart around me. ;) I let him have playtime once in a while with all the boys, when he is all done and has had enough, he follows me back to his pen and says, OK mom, I need rest time now, he is so cute.

Victoria, Crossfire says Hi back to mom and Dad, LOL :D

Yes,I really see, he is going to be of good size when he matures, he is huge now.

Lil bits and pieces, too funny, I have him protected with Bob our LGD hehe :p:laugh: And Crossfire loves his momma "Me"

I too, love his Roman head, I drool over it too. It is a high preference for me, along with his conformation and fast growth, Thank you Trinity ranch. :)

I couldn't hold back any longer on bragging.
Victoria(Crossroads Boers) and I have been keeping in contact with each other and when I have new pics of him, I'd let her know.
Victoria really likes him and I thought, for respect of his breeder(Crossroads Boers). I would share the joy of how he is turning out. :)
Thanks Victoria.

Thank you everyone for the super nice compliments on him and no paying a visit, just to steal him throughout the night, without permission, but even then, no way, LOL . ;) :p

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
He looks awesome... He is being taken care of wonderfully! I wish all my kids could go to breeders like you! :)

I am starting to regret not breeding Crossfire's mom back to Teflon this year... We most definitely will be next year, but I want more Poli/Teflon kids NOW! :D But hey who knows, maybe Poli and Rich will have really nice kids too!

·
Super Moderator
83,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Victoria, I appreciate that.

I hear you about Teflon and his kiddo's, just look at them. Anyone who has bought his kids out your Does, has got it made with quality for sure.

We will see how Poli and Rich do, hopefully they will be just as nice. Your question will be answered soon on them. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts