CT: Nigerian Dwarf Bucklings For Sale

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Nigie Girl, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Nigie Girl

Nigie Girl New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    CT
    NOOOOOO!!!! I just spent about forty five minutes writing an elaborate and detailed summary of the two adorable bucklings I have for sale and then when I clicked "preview" all history of the ad was GONE!!!!! I could have screamed!!!!
    So anyway i feel sick just thinking of all that time that just was wasted....i could have been getting ready for bed!!!!
    Anyway two bucklings, Whey Better Prince and Whey Better Sheshan---2.5 mo and 3 mo.
    As bucks: package deal of $475, separate $275
    As wethers: package deal $275, separate $175>castration fee not included in this price (must talk to vet)
    For registered stock--your choice of AGS or ADGA + $10 on price.
    Located in NW CT.
    Sheshan- "dairy like", has "wrinkles in his neck" since he was a wk old
    - Both have excellent legs, pasterns and feet placement
    Prince- very strong and sturdy, bigger than Sheshan even though he is younger
    - Both would be good with children, would make friendly pet wethers or great herd sires

I would definitely have kept both of these bucks if I had the room but I am in 4-H and soon I will be going to college and sadly there is no extra "outside pen" that they could reside in. Also as soon as my mom smells the buckiness she would go ballistic and troop off to the veterinarian with both bucklings. I would love to show them in buck shows but once again I don't have the time, the transporation, etc. I would be thrilled if a buyer planned on bringing them to buck shows.

Some Pedigree Facts (email for more)
    Sheshan
    - Sire: Silveraurora JC High Velocity *S
    - Dam's Sire: Kaapio Acres RA Whiskey Blues *S
    - Sire's Dam: QSF DTI Patience *D AR1782
    - Sire's Sire: Jobi Cloud *S
    Prince
    - Dam's Sire: Kaapio Acres RA Whiskey Blues*S (son of Stonewall's Raising Arizona *S)
    (the owner of the sire and the dam--myself--do not go to intensive shows but the sire was gorgeous--plz take my word for it--he had blue eyes and great dairy character)

Email: thepetenthusiast@aol.com
    Please, definitely, most certainly email if you know you or someone else might be interested in a wether or buckling (potential stud buck). I will send pictures and pedigrees if you would like. Please contact me ASAP though---it is extremely important---because if I don't find a "stud buck" buyer by next week==my mom says== I will have to have them castrated. Please hurry!!!! and just let me know even if you are a teeny bit curious. I will be glad to arrange a farm visit.

Thanks so much
    4-Her and goat girl...Maria

p.s. I tried to post pictures but it didn't work out..the files were too large..just email!!!

2. Nigie Girl

Nigie Girl New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    CT

3. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

They are beautiful!

I wish I could have another buck here- but we are picking ANOTHER one up this weekend and that makes 7! :GAAH:

4. Nigie Girl

Nigie Girl New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    CT
    *sigh* do you know anyone who wants stud bucks? :? ...it seems like everyone has "too many" bucks. :shrug:
    anyone out there?!

5. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

I'm trying to sell one too! :oops:

6. Nigie Girl

Nigie Girl New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    CT
    What do Goat Spot viewers think of the bucklings that I am selling? Could I have some conformation critiques and comments? Thanks :)

7. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Sheshan is showing nice length for his age and looks like he will be a good buck.I can't say about Prince because he's not standing vrey well in the pic.Both very cute kids! :love:

8. Nigie Girl

Nigie Girl New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    CT
    I just sold both bucklings at my first fair of the season today!!!
    The buyer...a veterinarian who lives on thirty acres and owns horses and cattle! She wants to keep them as stud bucks and have her two younger boys show them in 4H and in buck shows.
    I sold them for $575!!!!!
    I'm sooooo happy and thanks for all the responses!
    (all the smilies in the world couldn't show how happy i am!)
    :leap: :stars: :)

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats on the sale! Even better that you got more for them than what you were asking :thumb:

10. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Congrats! They sure are cute! I'm glad you found such a great home for them!

11. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Congrats on the great sale!! That is always so nice! :D