The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just trying to get a picture of them all fluffed up while I was getting ready to feed them. I was trying very hard to get a good picture of Kicky cat’s (Kicks’) cute, soulful eyes. I didn’t even mean for funny faces. I’m including a bonus series of images from my my milker Flora to lighten anyone’s hearts.

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
1,659 Posts
So I was torn between the decision of using a heart-eyed emoji or the laughing emoji, I chose the heart-eyed one because there is more cute pictures than funny. BUT, if you only posted the tongue pic - laughing emoji all the way!! 🤣

That second pic is priceless!! 😛😆😂 And the rest are adorable!! 😍

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
1,659 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh there's more!!! Yay! Who is that beautiful and very elegant dancer? 😍😁😅
Flora the dainty post-milked girl! She waits for me to be far away, so she can silly run to me. This is why her doeling is so endearing. I see so much Barley in Flora’s pics from today. Such a quirky and sweet personality. The hill from the milking stand back to the goat pen is Flora’s runway. That was the most athletic video I have ever taken of my Nubians. Frances would never silly run like that. 🤣 The queen just cannot.

The second week I had the Nubians, Reba (dry yearling) tried to rear up and hop to intimidate the Nigerians…but she reared too far and fell backwards. After she rolled around disoriented, and we rushed over assuming she was broken, she pretended that didn’t happen but has never reared up since.😆

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Grass Fawn Terrestrial animal Livestock Goat

Photograph Ecoregion Vertebrate Nature Green

I’ve been trying to figure out which of Dandy’s grandmothers she gets her goofy looking face and facial expressions from. They are from different breeders, but both have a similar look to them. I think it’s Lep’s mom (with the picture of his dad included). Dandy’s the goat by her mom’s head in my earlier pictures. It’s funny how similar the coat patterns are between the grandmas. Shamrock’s mom has her head. I think Dandy looks more like Lep’s side with her head shape. Which gma do you think Dandy takes after?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts