The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Seriously :eek:!!! Oooooo! I LOVE HER! She still does look like she has some black on her too :rolleyes:

Have you ever had any black babies from the buck you are selling?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had black babies from him. His mother has thrown black as well. This one isn't his though. She is from a CODI buck. I bought her mom bred. Her brown goes into black on her legs and ears and she has a deep brown streak down her back.

She is a full blood boer. :) I'm proud of this little girl. :D

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,018 Posts
Wow, she is gorgeous!

·
80 Posts
She's darling, and I love her coloring. Would love to see more of the little black and white one behind her too!! i'm just partial to black babies I guess!!! We've got a % black boer here that just had twin black babies with a touch of white, but lost the little buckling!!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She's darling, and I love her coloring. Would love to see more of the little black and white one behind her too!! i'm just partial to black babies I guess!!! We've got a % black boer here that just had twin black babies with a touch of white, but lost the little buckling!!
Awww, it's no fun to loose them. Here is a pic of that boy from my Nubian cross girl. He is a feisty little booger!

Attachments

·
Registered
30,622 Posts
both are adorable: )

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
They're both absolutely adorable!!!! Love those ears! ;)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
WELL, I hate to tell you, no she is not the curest goat. So you don't get to upset, I will take her off your hands. :ROFL:

Really she is beautiful. I see her doing VERY well for you. :dance::thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts