The Goat Spot Forum banner

Cutest Milk Stanchion Ever!

3K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  GoatieGranny 
#1 ·
Is this not the most adorable thing you have ever seen? My wonderful ranch hand picked up a day bed frame from a garage sale over the weekend for $10 because I am in process of construction of my new "girls only" milking parlor..and I decided I wanted to make it really really "girly" for my special little spoiled does. He used the side pieces to construct this entirely diva like milking stand for my little mini Nubie/Nigerians and I think he absolutely rocked it!

We are also going to put a little antique chandelier in the ceiling for that extra luxury ambience lol...they are the most spoiled girls in the world.

Will post pics when the whole parlor is complete! I am really proud of this thing!:love:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Just needs a pink canopy and little doeling fairy decals on the wall to finish the look! I think it is so cute.

#6 ·
lol..very cute!!

#8 ·
That is awesome and super adorable!! I hope to have my very own milking parlor someday...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.