The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dairy Goats! Just for fun :)

If anyone wants to post picture(s) of their dairy does, bucks welcome too, all breeds welcome! I want to see everyones dairy does, any breed, Alpine, LaMancha, Nubian, Oberhasli, Toggenburg, Saanen, Sable, Nigerians, Mini's
All does welcome. I will not be participating in this, other than possibly picking a winner (if anyone wants me to, no awards though...), and telling you how pretty they are! :D

Really I just love looking at dairy goats :p and I though this might be fun to see everyones, Chamoisee's, Sundgau's, Two-Tones, Pied's, Cou Blanc's, Cou Clair's, Cou Noir's, Broken colors, Spotted, Speckled, any colors!

All dairy breeds and ages!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Ok well the first picture is of our 4 year old buck Champ. The 2nd is of our yearling buck Alex. 3rd is of our 5 yr old buck Montage. 4th is of our baby nubian buck kid Titus. There not does but there pretty to us lol. Then we have our does and yearlings..... The fifth pic has Chloe ( left ) and Lacy ( right ). 6th and 7th are Spritz and Roxie. Then its Elli, Ariel and Miley, Annie and Sampson ( sampson had joint ill but hes all recovered now!) We also have Sugar, Jasmine, Lucky, Izzie, Lexi, Addie, Ivy and Zane! Thats our little herd lol all show goats and everyone but the wethers are registered.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
lol I hope this doesn't come out wrong cause I honestly don't mean it the mean way, you're so weird!;P lol that's so funny:) k here I go!!:)
3 month old purebred nubian doeling, bell.

Dog breed Plant Grass Fawn Goat

2 year old purebred nigerian dwarf sophya

Smile Working animal Grass Leisure Landscape

Year and a half old American nubian baby

Clothing Leg Dog breed Grass Plant

7 month old purebred nigerian dwarf myranda

Plant Grass Liver Fawn Goat

8 month old purebred (and a but face) nubian. Opal (sweating her up wrong I know lol)

Plant Goat Working animal Dog breed Terrestrial animal

Oh and I know sophya looks really weak in the chine, but she was heavily pregnant with twins. & had the kids a week & 2 days after that picture.

Which of mine do you think is the best? If you don't mind me askin?:)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I guess I'll jump in too. :) I only have halfway decent pics of our two french Alpines right now. We have an American too; I believe she has better conformation, but I don't have a good pic right now.
I just posted these pics in a different forum because I just shaved them to see improvement since I gave copper boluses. That do look a lot better already.
First is Jacqueline, second Danielle (who is actually a grade alpine-1/8 Togg) and the third is Jacqueline as well; I just did another pics so you could see her coloring better.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
lol I hope this doesn't come out wrong cause I honestly don't mean it the mean way, you're so weird!;P lol that's so funny:) k here I go!!:)
3 month old purebred nubian doeling

Oh and I know sophya looks really weak in the chine, but she was heavily pregnant with twins. & had the kids a week & 2 days after that picture.

Which of mine do you think is the best? If you don't mind me askin?:)
I'M WEIRD!?!? :ROFL: Lol I know I'm weird, a little warped :D , and just a bit OCD. :slapfloor:
And goats, it's not a pass time...its an obsession ...lol

I can tell Sophia isn't weak in the chine, I passed it as not being clipped, haha

And well if I do say, Belle is the best of the bunch! Very nice little doeling! I approve :)

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
OutdoorDreamer;

Oh my look at those Nubian ears, reminds me of my lil hound doggies! :)
That is a nice Nubian buckling in the 4th pic, and I must say, that lil Alpine buckling in the last pic is very nice! :)

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
I'M WEIRD!?!? :ROFL: Lol I know I'm weird, a little warped :D , and just a bit OCD. :slapfloor:
And goats, it's not a pass time...its an obsession ...lol

I can tell Sophia isn't weak in the chine, I passed it as not being clipped, haha

And well if I do say, Belle is the best of the bunch! Very nice little doeling! I approve :)
Yay! Ok:)
Yeah, sophya wasn't shaved. When I was shaving the others, she gave me a look like mom! Please! Not a big shot at all, and I'm pregnant. Feel bad for me.
I gave her the look like "you have to!!!"
Then she laid down next to me and put her head on my lap so I let it fly. Lol
(It was the show that we only have a meat judge, but he judges dairy also.)

·
Premium Member- Kansas Goat Breeder
982 Posts
Ok well the first picture is of our 4 year old buck Champ. The 2nd is of our yearling buck Alex. 3rd is of our 5 yr old buck Montage. 4th is of our baby nubian buck kid Titus. There not does but there pretty to us lol. Then we have our does and yearlings..... The fifth pic has Chloe ( left ) and Lacy ( right ). 6th and 7th are Spritz and Roxie. Then its Elli, Ariel and Miley, Annie and Sampson ( sampson had joint ill but hes all recovered now!) We also have Sugar, Jasmine, Lucky, Izzie, Lexi, Addie, Ivy and Zane! Thats our little herd lol all show goats and everyone but the wethers are registered.
The black lamancha and the tab Mancha look JUST like our two does who are sisters- Angela and Katrina!

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
With that judge, first in her class, went back in for grand & got nothing. He said if there was something JUST after reserve grand, she would have that.
She didnt have a good udder either. Lol
Look:

Fence Mammal Goat Fawn Liver

Attachments

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,462 Posts
Oh this is a great idea!! I LOVE. Looking. At some nice dairy does :D

Here are some of mine :)

Promise: 4 month old LaMancha doeling
Vertebrate Dog breed Working animal Liver Plant

Mazie: yearling Nigerian doe
Fawn Terrestrial animal Snout Tail Dog breed
Toy Fawn Liver Terrestrial animal Snout

And this is her last year at 3 or 4 months... (Her neck isn't like that.. Much smoothly blended then it looks)
Dog breed Plant Working animal Fawn Collar

Brook: 2yr old FF Nigerian doe
Dog breed Plant Fawn Grass Working animal

Her udder.. (Not the best pics sorry:( )
Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Whiskers Snout

Her as a yearling
Gesture Plant Fawn Grass Terrestrial animal

Puffy: 3yr old SF Nigerian doe (I know she isn't set up well in this pic but it was HOT and she was done showing lol!)
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Plant Grass

Her FF and SF udder (quick pics nothing special)
Liver Working animal Fawn Sky Dog breed
Fawn Dog breed Goat Rabbit Terrestrial animal

And last is Gingersnap.. 3yrs old.. Has had two freshenings but didn't settle this pat year...
Working animal Collar Snout Livestock Plant

What do you think of them?! :)

I will post my boys later :)

Attachments

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Joy Farm,

Very nice does! Really correct :)

Hehe, you love looking at dirt does huh? Lol! And you crack me up with all the side notes on the pics! Kinda sounds like you think I'm gonna freak out over the set ups, and udder pics, lol! I promise I don't bite....much :p

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,462 Posts
Thank you :) I am working hard on headed my herd in the right place.. Sold some of our first goats this year.. Was mighty hard.. snap is the next to go.. But she is such a great miller she is sticking around until we freshen Promise :)

Whoops! Fixed that lol! Stupid touch screens! Lol!

LOL! I always am like that.. Don't know why I do it but I ALWAYS add side notes to stuff!
:laugh:

1 - 20 of 332 Posts