The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI!

So, every year, we can never find very many shows to attend (in Washington).
I would like to compile a list of shows in Washington, it would be great if you could comment any that I missed and/or correct mistakes. A lot of 2014 dates aren't posted yet… so some info might be off.

List of Shows in Washington 2014:

NWABGC Show in Monroe (June 14th)
Central Washington State Fair in Yakima (?)
Washington State Fair, Puyallup (Sept. 18-21st)
NEWDGA Show in Spokane
Evergreen State Fair
Washington County Fair
Clark County Fair, Ridgefield (Aug 4th?)

·
4,328 Posts
There has been a show in stanwood for the past 2 or 3 years in June I believe...put on by NW all breed goat ....club? I went the summer before last and took some 4h girls to show my goats . It was small and really good practice for the fair. Very nice group of people and ADGA sanctioned.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There has been a show in stanwood for the past 2 or 3 years in June I believe...put on by NW all breed goat ....club? I went the summer before last and took some 4h girls to show my goats . It was small and really good practice for the fair. Very nice group of people and ADGA sanctioned.
I'm pretty sure the NWABGC show is in Monroe this year… its a great show, we go every year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.