The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daisy had her twins (1 boy and 1 girl) Monday night around 8 oclock. They were each 6 lbs. 4 ounces and seem very healthy. The roany one is the boy and the black and white is the girl. The girl is horned and we're not sure about the boy yet.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
They are both adorable, but I really love the color of the boy. They sure look happy.

·
Registered
582 Posts
They sure are cute! The girl looks like an Oreo and the boy looks like some sort of chocolate milk shake. I think I better stop. I'm making myself hungry!

Congratulations on the kids! I can hardly wait for mine. :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since we had 5 born within 24 hours of each other and 4 of them were boys, we have decided on the TMNT names.
Daisy's boy (pictured above) Leonardo and Daisy's girl (pictured above) April O'Neil (their human side kick).
Midnight's triplet boys are Michelangelo(black), Donatello(black) and Raphael(red).

New pics at
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v315/titanfarms/

·
Registered
8 Posts
awwww! They are so precious!! Little April looks like a checkerboard on your photobucket site. Congratulations, they are adorable, fuzzy little puffs of baby goat. :fireworks:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We had twins born around noon. More boys! There names will be shredder and Splinter.
Will get pictures of them soon.
All these fine boys will be up for sale. If you are intersted in any as bucks or wether let me know.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
well thats frustrating.

I am hoping for a girl year though I do have some people interested in bucks. I would also love to get some multipuls! Singles are nice but for the cost of everything I would love to have some twins.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts