Daisy finally kidded - a white boy

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Graffogefarms, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms Active Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Finally, she kidded a huge white buckling. hmm methinks some of those swimmers got loose for sure. Daisy is a BA/BS cross, but is all white herself. His horn buds are coming through already! I now have a break for a couple of weeks to a month! Taking some over to the vet today or tomorrow to get disbudded, and the rest next week. This little guy has to recover from birth first, I figure. :boy: :balloons:

2. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    woo white buckling!! Think it was Sammy's ? =]

And how about some pictures then???

LW

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!!! Wow, horn buds already! Must have been baking a little long. :p Congrats!!!

4. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms Active Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Ill get the pics done eventually - lol, never a camera around when you need one. Got the little Nubian boy dancing around the kitchen now, I'm hoping to actually get my house clean soon, and the driveway! I got home from the morning school run to the two different schools, then hooked up the trailer, fed the concentrates, so I could slip out the gate while they are distracted did the 20 min run to get a bale of hay, as the silage guy has not shown up, no straw around - and the yearling shed is muck!! Got back did the bottle for the kitchen kid, and loaded up four of the babies to bring to longford to the vet, dropped them off to get disbudded, got in the door, company, now I have 40 minutes to have a quick cuppa and maybe some toast, and out to get two of my children at 1.45 for OT and speech, at 2.30 and 3pm, then rush home, drop those two off then off into town for another school pick up at 4pm, and then another pick up at 5.30 back in the other town. lol. It can be one of those days! yep that little boy was a bit past due, but I think Daisy wanted to keep us guessing! So here's to good live healthy kids for everyone this year!! Yeah!! Could be a sammy !! Lol, guess those swimmers stay in the canal awhile!!