The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,050 Posts
She looks incredible!! I’ll bet she will be even better with a second freshening. Her attachments are amazing these are all my udders, ranging from yearling to 3rd freshener. I find they get better with each freshening! View attachment 213501
I admire all your does udders! And the dam in your first post is absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thank you!! I hope she does!!

Beautiful udders. I find correct udders are very satisficing to look at. Out of all the does you posted pictures, who's your favorite (udder-wise) and why?
Just saw this haha!! Every time I say “favorite” at my farm that doe dies, so I avoid using that word 🤦‍♀️ the doe I think for sure had my best udder would be ember. She extremely high, wide and has incredible attachment both in fore and rear. Her teats are big, straight/centered and easily hand milked and machine milked, with great sized orifices. Her medial is well defined and she milks a ton!! I didn’t have her on milk test this year because she kidded end of July and I didn’t want her to be the only one on test, but she has peaked at 10 lbs!
Here’s the pic of embers udder:
Working animal Carnivore Fawn Terrestrial animal Snout

I have her 3/4 sister, 3/4 brother and maternal sister. I love love the dam line. This is her maternal sister, Bonfyre. She got mastitis this year, so this is her yearling pic and she’s milked out but we didn’t get to take her to shows so she didn’t get any fancy pics or trims this year! The only thing I trimmed was her udder which I attached a pic of. She’s a 2 yo 2nd freshener this year and I’m hoping she comes back even next year so she can hit the show ring! Her first and only milk test was 8.5 lbs and then she had to be dried off to treat the mastitis. ATTACH=full]213814[/ATTACH]
Vertebrate Mammal Grey Elephants and Mammoths Terrestrial animal

Attachments

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
1,139 Posts
Every time I say “favorite” at my farm that doe dies, so I avoid using that word
🤦‍♀️
Well shoot, you definitely shouldn't use the "F word" at you place then!! 😜😂
the doe I think for sure had my best udder would be ember. She extremely high, wide and has incredible attachment both in fore and rear. Her teats are big, straight/centered and easily hand milked and machine milked, with great sized orifices. Her medial is well defined and she milks a ton!! I didn’t have her on milk test this year because she kidded end of July and I didn’t want her to be the only one on test, but she has peaked at 10 lbs!
I love all your goats!!! Ember really does have an amazing udder!! 😍

21 - 25 of 25 Posts