Dancer kidded with......

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by trob1, Dec 9, 2008.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Triplets, 2 doelings and 1 buckling but sadly one doeling didnt make it. She kidded in between my hourly checks on her and the one was dead.
    Here they are, the doeling is so tiny. Both are blue eyed too. Bo is doing a great job.

Well we are done here for 3 weeks then Krystal is due.

Attached Files:

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh man....they are SOOOO CUTE!!! LOVE the colors!! :love:

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Wow, more babies!! You are so fortunate!! :) They are adorable!

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
  5. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    :love: I'll take them all, haha...I wish! These are some beautiful kids, Teresa!

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Sorry the one little doe didn't make it, but you surely do have some beauties here! ...and My goodness, more BE kiddo's must have one heck of a daddy!

7. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    They are SO cute! Congratulations!! :love:

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    WOW - what a flashy little buckling. Did your does breed to the same buck???

They are all so beautiful!!

Congrats :stars: on the doeling and buckling, but I am sorry about the other little one :hug:

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    They are adorable!! :love:

10. Firestone Creek Farm

Firestone Creek Farm New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    I agree! Super flashy buckling. He's so adorable! Congrats... and my condolences on the little girl.

11. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Thanks everyone. The little buckling is doing great this morning and the tiny girls worries me some. I have seen her nurse twice this morning but not with the gusto her brother has. I sure wish I had been out there when she kidded so I wouldnt have all these what if and if onlys in my head.

kelebek yes I used the same buck on all 3 does. He is Bo and is Gold and white.

12. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    congrats Teresa!!!! They are beautiful. Hopefully the girl gains some energy here quick so you dont have to worry.

Very sad about the other girl, I hate those what ifs and if onlys :sigh: :tears:

13. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    that buck kid is OH! so cute

14. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    They are beautiful babies!!! Congrats!!! :stars:
    And I am so sorry to hear about the loss of the doeling. :( I am hoping the other doe starts to thrive for you. :hug:

15. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW all your goats have had twins or triplets, is that correct?

You she hae a bunch of cute babies on the ground. Congratulations

16. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    They are VERY pretty Teresa!!! Bo has really been throwing the color for you! :cool: Will you be breeding them to some of your moonspotted Doelings next year when they are old enough? And, BTW, when will they be old enough? :greengrin:

17. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    with the little doeling..... I would give her some nutra drench...daily ...until she is stronger.....maybe ....help her ...and keep the boys away from the teats ...so the little doe can eat.......or milk some milk out of mom.... in a bottle and see if she will suckle .....
    keep an eye on her.....feel her belly to see if she is getting enough to eat ...do this until she is eating on her own better... has a full tummy....and she gets stronger....

The momma might not have enough milk for 3....if she is a FF ...it might take a little time for her to build the milk......if she doesn't have enough milk...if you have other does .......then get milk from another doe....and bottle feed her to supplement ....but still keep her with her mom....
    good luck :pray:

very nice babies you have there.. :love:

18. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Toth...this doe had triplets but one was lost, she has just 2 now, so the milk should be plentiful.

I do hope the doeling picks up for you Theresa...she is a very pretty buckskin and is sure to grow into a beautiful doe. :love:

19. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Beautiful kids!!!!! Makes me wish kidding season would hurry up and get here for my does.