Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thunderbolt. &
Tree Fawn Terrestrial animal Tail Snout

Lightning
Working animal Terrestrial animal Fawn Grass Snout

Are so EXCITED! I finally told them..
I purchased 2 new girls...we cant wait to get them. They will be comeing home in March...
Please meet Cali Gal
Plant Working animal Dog breed Dairy cow Grass

And Chickasaw
Working animal Wood Terrestrial animal Snout Dog breed

Thanks to Jessica @Anderson Ranch...
My boys and I are thrilled such classy ladies are comeing! They will really improve my herd. They are both 100% registered boer does. Im getting there...slowly & surely!

·
Premium Member
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thankyou. I need some dapples in my herd. I just love these 2 girls. They will definately improve my herd...:neat:

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Congratulation from this nation!
What beautiful dapple girls!
I love how you introduced the thread!
:eek:ohlala:I am sure your boys will be thrilled!:love:

·
Premium Member
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awww thankyou for the vote of confidence @Tanya ! So.glad your two are doing better. I pray you have a better year this year.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I still can’t believe how big and handsome Thunderbolt and Lightning have become!

·
Premium Member
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thankyou. Thats so kind of you. They are 9 months old. Im just so glad Lightning has improved alot from his injury. And my Thunderbolt is a little pig! He eats all the time..lol. Thanks for saying that.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Thankyou. Thats so kind of you. They are 9 months old. Im just so glad Lightning has improved alot from his injury. And my Thunderbolt is a little pig! He eats all the time..lol. Thanks for saying that.
I wasn't just being kind, I look at them and marvel! They look like the real stuff. Must be from all that eating!!
My goats are stuffing themselves right now, I had to load the hay racks 3x. Cold night.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts