The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A blue baby girl!!
It was an easy birth, but we ended up having to take her to the vet to get tubed. Our tubes from tractor supply were too flimsy and it made them too difficult to use.

But now she is almost a week old and is doing awesome, she keeps trying to jump onto Dawn's back! Love goat kids...::p:

Turns out she was bred when I bought her to a lovely buck from Texas named Elroy by accident...an added bonus!

The first pic is from a couple days ago, the second is her a couple hours after she was born in my dad's coat on the way to the vet:)

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Aw! Can't wait until Gypsy (our Angora) has babies! I bet they won't be as cute as yours, though!
I think you'll be surprised ;) They are all adorable, gotta love those curls! make sure to post pics when she kids!!! :)

I have never seen a new born angora before!!! I could so slap a diaper on her and snuggle with her all night.......want my address??? Lol
lol!!! I do not think dawn would be to happy about her baby going all the way to California...and neither would I lol, She's just too cute!!:grin:

·
Banned
5,939 Posts
Our tubes from tractor supply were too flimsy and it made them too difficult to use.
OMG she is adorable! I totally agree with Jessica! What a little doll! Would you and Dawn be ok with Wyoming? :laugh:

Go to Jefferspet.com - they have good kid feeding syringes and tubes that are very inexpensive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.