The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NO NO NO Do NOT say oh BOY... Say Oh GIRL. I want girls from her. LOL. :girl: :girl: :girl:

I cant wait to see what they look like. I hope they are colorful girls. :greengrin:

everyone think PINK!!!

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Aww. poor girl looks like she could go anytime! Is she a FF? Her little udder looks FF to me...and she'll give you twins...I'll be happy to pass you some pink, Lord knows I've got plenty to share! :girl: :girl:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, this is her 4th time kidding.
Her udder has doubled in size. She's going to kid tomorrow, she was induced this morning. She's had twins the last three times and she's slightly bigger then last year, more then likely twins. Hopefully twin girls. :girl: :girl:

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Is there a problem with her that you induced her early? I hope not, and still gonna send ya some :girl: ! Sorry :? her udder looks really little to be a 4x mom. Guess I 'm just used to my girls "milk machines" lol

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She doesn't udder up until the day before she kids.
Her udder is now twice the size it was in the pictures. I was there for her other 3 births.
She was induced b/c her kids are larger then normal pygmys, causing her problems delivering them. I induced her so she'd kid on day 145, hoping her kids wont be as big as they would have been at 150 days, when she usually kids. Also inducing I know for sure I'll be there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.