The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no clue where the time has gone!! I'm feeling excited/nervous! I have not seen any sign of mucus so far. She is getting pretty uncomfortable, I slept with them last night for fun and the whole night all I could here was her grunting every time she breathed. This is her first time kidding and mine. Can't wait till she pops!!

·
Boers & Nubians
1,911 Posts
Oh how exciting! We would love to see some pictures of Miss Irena.

Best of luck with the birth :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here ya go some photos of my girly!! I can't wait for lil baby goaties running around!!

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well no mucus this morning :( I really want her to pop'em out lol. It almost looks like she dropped the kids as she seems sunken a lot this morning. She has been laying down more but I think it's because she likes the sun lol. Still no sign of any white mucus so far this whole pregnancy......

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah sorry my IPod got touchy when I went to add photos xD. So here they are hopefully! The one photo of her side that's up close its hard to tell, but it's a kid pushing upwards.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
We are both playing the waiting game! Our girls look like the are at the same stage! Wish they would hurry up already!! :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lol Irena is seeming different to me. She's stretching gets up for a min lays back down, moans, almost looks like a strain or push and repeats. This is not normal for her so I'm starting to wonder if she's starting to go into labor... But she could be freaking me out lol

·
Boers & Nubians
1,911 Posts
:eek: Ohhhhh...... :wallbang: They will often do this for WEEKS! I'm glad you have a date on her though. That will make things A LOT easier! I hope she will do just fine for you.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.