Day 145....

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by HollowbeadRanch, Feb 6, 2008.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Well, if my dates are correct and if my girls bred when I think they bred.... then today is day 145 for a few of them! I have got 8 due to kid this month and about 4 of those are due between today and 2/16/2008! Of course they are driving me CRAZY!! Getting up and down, looking at their bellies... and then of course you start seeing the kids kicking around in there and you just want to scream "Come out of there already!!!" LOL I poor Calico, if she doesn't kid soon then I am afraid she might pop! The poor thing looks like a beached whale when she lays down!! I will try to get some new pics of her this week to post.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    goodness! a baby boom!

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    LOL Yeah, isn't that neat? My own personal little baby boom hehe :cool:

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    How exciting!!!! I hope you get some babies soon!

5. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Woo hoo can't wait for pictures when they start popping out. You are gonna be busy.

6. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Yes, I know! And the way they have been looking they are probably all going to try to go at the same time :roll: We might have to call in recruits!! Any volunteers??? LOL I am EXTREMELY anxious about this months kidding line up! I will have my first babies out of Toby... and Robin will be having her first babies on our farm (as most of you know we have had her for over a year now)!! I am so excited!!! I have been checking them 5 and 6 times a day :roll: I am going to wind up driving myself crazy :oops: :greengrin:

Who else has Does due this month??

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I have 4 more due this month and several next month.

Pots 2-21
    Civil 2-23
    Blossom 2-28
    Minuet 2-28

Can't wait!

8. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I know exactly how you feel!!

9. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    I only have one doe due this month, Izzy is due 2/28. This will be my first experience birthing goats! Then, I have two more due 3/5, 3/6. I was told Izzy births usually 4-5 days before her due date...she frequently has QUADS!! OMG what was I thinking?

10. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    LOL you will do fine!! I can't wait to see pics of all the kids!!! :greengrin:

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Bootsie is due 2-11
    Tilly 2-24
    Angel 2-19
    These are when they hit 145 as I have had my girls go on 145 but not usually hit 150!
    You certainally are gonna have a passle of kids at your place!! Good Luck and get some extra sleep before they start arriving!LOL :p

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Mine don't normally hit 150 either but I go by 150 non the less. I tried training myself to 145 but had no luck. ;)

13. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Keep the babies comin' girls cause I need to watch yours while waiting for mine.

14. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    LOL I still have 2 weeks luckily till my baby boom :D Raven is due next week, then I have 5 does due Feb. 20-24, my brother also has 5 does due during that window, and his goats are twice as big as mine!

Good luck with you! :)

15. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Babies are fun but are so needy when thay are born.LOLYou guys are going to be sitting there all worn out and I'll be sitting here smiling.LOL

16. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    yeah, I wish I was you :p :D