The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, if my dates are correct and if my girls bred when I think they bred.... then today is day 145 for a few of them! I have got 8 due to kid this month and about 4 of those are due between today and 2/16/2008! Of course they are driving me CRAZY!! Getting up and down, looking at their bellies... and then of course you start seeing the kids kicking around in there and you just want to scream "Come out of there already!!!" LOL I poor Calico, if she doesn't kid soon then I am afraid she might pop! The poor thing looks like a beached whale when she lays down!! I will try to get some new pics of her this week to post.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I know! And the way they have been looking they are probably all going to try to go at the same time :roll: We might have to call in recruits!! Any volunteers??? LOL I am EXTREMELY anxious about this months kidding line up! I will have my first babies out of Toby... and Robin will be having her first babies on our farm (as most of you know we have had her for over a year now)!! I am so excited!!! I have been checking them 5 and 6 times a day :roll: I am going to wind up driving myself crazy :oops: :greengrin:

Who else has Does due this month??

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I have 4 more due this month and several next month.

Pots 2-21
Civil 2-23
Blossom 2-28
Minuet 2-28

Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Bootsie is due 2-11
Tilly 2-24
Angel 2-19
These are when they hit 145 as I have had my girls go on 145 but not usually hit 150!
You certainally are gonna have a passle of kids at your place!! Good Luck and get some extra sleep before they start arriving!LOL :p

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Mine don't normally hit 150 either but I go by 150 non the less. I tried training myself to 145 but had no luck. ;)

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
LOL I still have 2 weeks luckily till my baby boom :D Raven is due next week, then I have 5 does due Feb. 20-24, my brother also has 5 does due during that window, and his goats are twice as big as mine!

Good luck with you! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts