Day 153 Updated Pics of Doe [2-9-09]

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Nubiansrus, Jan 18, 2009.

1. tat2edlady

tat2edlady Guest

Jan 18, 2009
    Re: Day 153 Updated on the kids [2-4-09]

So sorry to hear about the little guy I was so hopeing that it would go alright.sending you bunches of hugs :hug: :grouphug:

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Re: Day 153 Updated on the kids [2-4-09]

Those are adorable babies!!!!

3. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus Guest

Nov 15, 2008
    Still feel very guilty about losing the little buck. :( Just keep thinking I shouldnt have slept, I should have this should have that...

But I just love this doe!!! Updated pics since my other camera sucked!! Glad to have a new one lol

My daughter was the first to notice. She has two very perfect waddles!! They are even black and white lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

can see shes tri colored better here. I love when they have dads tri colored legs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What a cutie!!! I love tri colors, and hers are so unique and waddles (goat jewelry) to boot!

Give her lots of loves for me!

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    How adorable! What a big girl too! :love:

6. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus Guest

Nov 15, 2008

She has such long legs. None of the other babies have been so tall!! Great way to start the year with this girl. She is just what I wanted.

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What a doll! Her colors are very pretty and how unique for her to have different colored wattles!

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    she is just plain adorable -- what an active little thing :love:

9. tremayne

tremayne New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    So sorry for the loss of your little guy. :hug: You did all you could. He knew he was loved; I have no doubt of that.

Your little girl is such a beauty. Celebrate her life and spoil her rotten. That's more than okay.

Anna

10. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    she is so regal looking! A real princess. Are you keeping her?

I am sorry you lost the boy, but some things are just meant to be *hugs*. Dont beat yourself up about it, you did the best anyone could expect of you.

LW

11. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus Guest

Nov 15, 2008

We expect 12-15 kids this year, and hubby said they needed to be sold. I have 3 kids by my buck already. So I had to buy another buck so he wasnt related. I told Hubby ok I wont keep any... unless Lulu gives me a black and white doe. And she did!! So this little girl will be staying. That breeding really turned out nice. Im quite proud. Cant believe she has so much white from those two.

Thank you for the kind words. Kidding season so far is so full of ups and downs. Got a long ways to go to lol.

Anyone have name ideas? Dad is Billy [It was Little bill when he was a kid, from the show lol but then he got big lol] And mom is Lulu [I didnt name her lol] So we thought about calling her Lola.

12. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Lola is a pretty name!

Hmmmm, combining the 2 "Billy" and "Lulu".......LILLY???
    That seemed to be a popular name for my doelings last year! lol

13. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus Guest

Nov 15, 2008

We already have a Lilly. Meet Lilly the La mancha lol

[​IMG]

14. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Your Lilly is a very pretty girl!

Sometimes I'm at odds wih naming kids, I pick a theme to go with and end up changing names as they grow into their personalities! My Heidi started out as "Goldie"...going with a "jewel" theme....I had a Ruby, Jade, Gem, Aggie, Nugget..etc...well....out of those names..3 were changed to "Lilly" by the new owners!!! How odd is that? lol

You can stick with Lola for now, but she'll likely pick her name for you in the coming weeks, I'm sure that whatever you choose will suit her just fine. :greengrin:

15. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    That doeling is soo beautiful! Hhmm, a name.......

Glory
    Cali (like as in a Calico cat, lol)
    Trixie

That's what I have for now. lol