The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Ohhh how precious! Well worth the anxiety! Be sure and wait for the placenta to pass. Sometimes twins are 30 minutes apart. Make sure baby latches on for that much needed colostrum! Mama would really appreciate some molasses & water mix. Give her a nice reward. Please make sure water buckets are up where little ine cant get in one.
I dont know if you are brand new to goats or not. If you already knew this..sorry.
Also please add the little ones picture to our 2020 Kidding Tally..and add it to our numbers...thank you

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She ended up passing the placenta so just one. Which I am ok with being her first just wanted a healthy one I gave her the molasses water she drank it within 2 seconds everybody seems to be doing well I will post pictures soon thank you again for all y'alls help
Ohhh how precious! Well worth the anxiety! Be sure and wait for the placenta to pass. Sometimes twins are 30 minutes apart. Make sure baby latches on for that much needed colostrum! Mama would really appreciate some molasses & water mix. Give her a nice reward. Please make sure water buckets are up where little ine cant get in one.
I dont know if you are brand new to goats or not. If you already knew this..sorry.
Also please add the little ones picture to our 2020 Kidding Tally..and add it to our numbers...thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts